Michael E. Turcotte B.Sc. Hons. D. Ch. IIWCC-CAN
Chiropodist / Foot Specialist
Michael E. Turcotte B.Sc. Hons. D. Ch. IIWCC-CAN Chiropodist / Foot Specialist is a Registered Chiropodist licensed under the Chiropody Act with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario and is a member of the Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (C.F.P.M.). His credentials include:
- Past President of the Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (C.F.P.M.)
- University of Brighton Eastbourne, England –Degree of Bachelor of Science Honors (Podiatric Studies)
- Toronto Institute of Medical Technology ( Michener Institute of Applied Sciences) CHIROPODY PROGRAM
- First graduation class for soft tissue surgery and local anaesthetics.
- IIWCC-CAN wound care, University of Toronto.
Michael Turcotte Jr.
(Clinic Orthotist) Orthotic Technician
Do you require an appointment?
Would like to book an appointment with a Chiropodist to discuss your Foot and Ankle issues? If so, click this button to complete our appointment request form.